Thursday 10 July 2008

Variations in Thoughts

Life has been really pacing up lately... there are so many thoughts I wanna pen down, but when I do get down to actually writing them, either they all just juggle up or I am left completely blank. Thus, there has been no post for quite some time on my blog. I sometimes feel that I an God's special child, as despite all the odds in my life, I do manage to achieve what I want to. However, on the other end I do feel let down or betrayed by almighty, as why do I have to face all these troubles in life, at that to such a young tender age. Its a mix feeling. I have suffered enough trauma and want to have a peaceful life now. I pray and hope that almighty is listening top my feelings from bottom of my heart. It, sometimes becomes difficult to lead a normal life, when people around you are suffering so much. Unfortunately, I am not among the people who can just look at things and just walk past the without they affecting me. I guess, that is the trait I have picked up from my dad, of being every bit emotional. Tears droll down my eyes, even in my achievements and happy moments, just like my father. And another reason why that happens, is because I miss my father immensely. I may not ever mention it, but that is big part of life which is missing and will continue to do so. hey, I am getting emotional so lets stop for now...

No comments: