Monday 2 June 2008

18 weeks in counting...

hey guys 18 weeks in counting, the excitement is increasing. my heart has started to thump faster with each passing day. So, much to do and so much to look upto. Loads of if's and but's. I have almost lost my sleep. Last night I went to bed at 9.30 p.m, but could not sleepuntil 11.30 and shocking as it may sound, I got up at 6a.m. Despite, all of it I am loving every bit of it, especially the shopping bit. Getting married to a friend is quite fun, as u can talk and discuss about any damn thing. I just wish I could be with him or atleast hangout with him before we tigh the knot. I know its not gonna be possible though. I have been jotting down the things I need to do or want to buy. its ll very exciting...can't find words anymore...so lets wait till the next post fornow...take care :)

1 comment:

Life's too short. Go on experiment it. said...

Hey..guess what...Baba has seen this blog and have granted you some aashirwaad. We will be hanging out for couple of days in July.

See you soon. Cant wait to see you and speak to you in person....

Hope these 15 weeks pass by in a flash...

See you soon. Bhavit