Tuesday 29 July 2008

Trip to Rajkot

Just came back from an amazing trip to rajkot, my in law's place. It is always a special feeling to go to rajkot,. As every time I go there I feel I get to know more about Bhavit's past life, as in his growing up days. Whenever I pass a street or neighbourhood, I feel ohh he must have done this here or he must have passed this place so many times. And, its a great feeling to breath in the same air, where he has once spend his childhood. I love that feeling, it gives my an excitement. Also, I got to meet my sweetheart. And the best thing was our journey together from ahmedabad to rajkot. Even travelling in the most uncomfortable situations, with him becomes the happiest journey of my life. I love him to the core and just pray for his health and happiness always. May BABA keeps his hand on us always...Ahmen!!!! Being part of his life and his family, is a great joy. Honestly, I even miss being with mum and dad. I do miss their company as well. I really adore them and respect them.
The trip was amazing, with lost and lots of shopping and fun time with my to be family. And the best thing is that they already feel that they know me for years together. Its great to hear from even mamaji and mamiji that don't feel I am new to the family. Its great satisfaction that even the extended family has welcomed me with open hands and accepted me well. I just all goes well in the future as well.

No comments: