Friday 11 July 2008

I just wonder sometimes, when do u actually know "you are in love". How can one know that this is the person you wanna spend rest of your life with, have kids and grow old by his side. All the relations I have personally have had in my life or people around me have had, have all started with a simple plain friendship, which has grown stronger with time & know-how of other person. But, it could be just infatuation and not love, it could be sheer attraction and not love. Sometimes, one just gets use to other person so much that the absence of the person in question makes one's life miserable.

Well, quite a similar thing happened with me, when I met Bhavit we were just friends. Simple, plain friends, met through a common friend. And God knows when during our association of 3 years plus, we became inseparable. Even though, we were never together, we always or rather mostly lived in different cities or continents, but there was some kind of bonding, which made me chuckle even with a simple Hello from him. I guess that made me realise that there is something special about this one "friend". One goes through many relationships in life. Thus, it becomes more & more complicated to realise who Mr Right is for you.

I have seen many of my friends doing that mistake. When they meet a person, they think he is the one and things don't work out and same things happens again. But, what is painful is to see them in the state of complete disaster repeatedly. Fortunately, before this I never felt this way about anybody. I never felt that I should get married to this guy, or he is the one for me. I guess, I had learned to hold back until I was absolutely sure of my feelings and of course of the other person. When I met Bhavit, we didn't rush into any decisions or judgments about our relationship/ friendship. We didn't think about where we were heading, but eventually when we did. We were head strong about what we wanted and by Gods grace we did get it. So, there was no looking back. It wasn't a plain sailing at all, but I can now say it was enjoyable. He is and will remain my best friend, irrespective of the change in our formal relation and that's how I always wanted it.

So, when I was dieing to hear his voice once, despite the distance and knowing the fact that we will possibly speak only once a week or once a month. I new, it was not obsession or infatuation, it was sheer love. And, thats how I found my love...cheers to our love xxx

No comments: